- By tracking its website traffic, CityBusExpress can make improvements to its website content. This helps CityBus to improve its website design and user friendliness.
- While completing our on line forms or buying a bus ticket we save the contents. Should you log-off prior to saving the information it will be available when you log back in.
- Cookies are used when you book your city trip and shop for other products and services.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage them, visit AboutCookies.org.
Specific cookies used:
- Google analytics Cookies: These cookies are used to track how people use the website. These cookies include _utma, _utmb, _utmc, and _utmz.
- Account Cookies: If you have an account or comment on this website, cookies are used to verify that you are the same person when you are logged in, and your preferences. These include cookies beginning with wordpress_ and wp-settings.
- Cookie Message: Once you have been informed about cookies, a cookie is stored to track that you have seen the message, and it won’t be shown again. This cookie is named icc_cookie_message.