CityBusExpress is a fast growing and successful company that is revolutionising the travel industry: We love traveling and we are excited to help you with your city trips. Our business strategy is based one a very simple concept, offering the most competitive price while providing a first class service. You are not just buying a bus ticket; you are ordering a full service and first class experience. During the journey we provide you with free drinks, including free beer, movies and WiFi connection. In addition your comfort in the bus will be guaranteed by our on-board stewardess.
Our Office Manager is responsible for ensuring the smooth running of our Zeist headquarters. The Office Manager will be responsible for making office supplies arrangement, functioning efficiently, and tidy. Managing our booking system is an essential part of the job that must be carried out with the utmost professionalism and courtesy. Our Office Manager will often be one of the first impressions that someone will have of Fluent and therefore appearance, mannerisms and tone must all align to convey a consistent message of our friendly culture and commitment to excellence. The Office Manager will also answer the company’s main phone line and handle basic inquiries, sort and distribute mail, and manage our passengers list to the fullest. Previous experience as an Office Manager is a pre. A successful Office manager should also have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
- Daily management of incoming and outgoing mails.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedure.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external partners.
- Manage our passengers list daily.
- Manage our booking system daily, and make sure that our price always remains the lowest and competitive.
- High School Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experienced with both Excel and PowerPoint, email tools and database.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail with less supervision.
- Dutch and English Language (German a pre).
- Excellent Customer service skills.